• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
annotation toolbox not hsowing up
Whn I click on the paintbrush icon to reach the annotation toolbox, nothing happens, so I can not annotate my scores. 

The users guide says:
"I CAN’T CREATE ANY ANNOTATIONS
This problem is commonly caused by accidentally enabling stylus mode in the annotations
editor. To disable stylus mode, enter the annotations editor, tap the icon at the top left corner of the screen and tap the Stylus Mode option. You should be able to create annotations again with your finger."

But in order to disable stylus mode it say to enter the annotations editor, which I am not able to do, since nothing happens when I click on the paintbrush icon. 

Any ideas?
Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-21-2023, 01:20 AM)davigo Wrote: Whn I click on the paintbrush icon to reach the annotation toolbox, nothing happens, so I can not annotate my scores. 

The users guide says:
"I CAN’T CREATE ANY ANNOTATIONS
This problem is commonly caused by accidentally enabling stylus mode in the annotations
editor. To disable stylus mode, enter the annotations editor, tap the icon at the top left corner of the screen and tap the Stylus Mode option. You should be able to create annotations again with your finger."

But in order to disable stylus mode it say to enter the annotations editor, which I am not able to do, since nothing happens when I click on the paintbrush icon. 

Any ideas?
Thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I responded to your email, but I'll also respond here: 

It's very strange that you are unable to enter the annotation editor now. Does the same issue occur with every song you've tested with? Have you rebooted your device to rule out any sort of weird state? No other user has reported problems with this and I really didn't change any code related to the annotation editor. Let's have you try the following:

1) Go to C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState in Windows file explorer
2) Delete annotation_settings.xml
3) Delete stamplists.json
4) Restart MobileSheets and try to enter the annotation editor again

Let me know if that gets you past the problem.

Mike