• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One page scroll?
Hi!

I have been usin the android app with great satisfaction for a long time but have just changed to windows. I have two questions since this shift. 

In the android app version I could pinch to make change the size of the document, and then it also chaged from being one page to many screensize pages. 

How do I do this in the Windows version?

Also how do I best scroll songs in a setlist?

I hope you can understand what my problem is, I find it very hard to find the right vocabulary. 

Mattias
That behavior only occurs when zooming on a text or chord pro file. With a PDF or image, you will just enlarge the page. You can change the zoom behavior for text/chord pro files by opening a song, tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay, tap the second icon at the bottom left, tap "Zoom/Pan Settings" and then you'll see the dropdown for the text file zoom behavior.

As far as scrolling songs in a setlist, use the vertical scrolling display mode and then either start scrolling with a pedal or use the automatic scrolling feature. This tutorial video covers switching display modes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_8GXnlNfm0

Mike
(09-26-2023, 03:32 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: That behavior only occurs when zooming on a text or chord pro file. With a PDF or image, you will just enlarge the page. You can change the zoom behavior for text/chord pro files by opening a song, tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay, tap the second icon at the bottom left, tap "Zoom/Pan Settings" and then you'll see the dropdown for the text file zoom behavior.

As far as scrolling songs in a setlist, use the vertical scrolling display mode and then either start scrolling with a pedal or use the automatic scrolling feature. This tutorial video covers switching display modes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_8GXnlNfm0

Mike

Ok. Thanks. Found it. But still can't find how to Zoom.

Mattias
There are two things I need you to check:

1) Go to the Zoom/Pan Settings dialog like I described and check the "Text and Chord Pro File Zoom Mode". Please verify it's set to "Change Font Size"

2) On the Zoom/Pan Settings dialog, make sure that "Enable pinch zoom gesture" is checked.

If tapping on the center of the page to bring up the song overlay instead turns a page, it means performance mode is enabled. To disable performance mode, tap the lock icon in the floating toolbar at the bottom right corner of the library screen. This same toggle can be accessed by tapping the bottom right corner of the screen while a song is loaded to display the quick action box.

Mike