• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't access links for repeats
I understand the process for repeats and del signo.  I cant access the link.

I went to settings, touch etc, and set several to the establish links for repeats,

nothing works.  None of those links work.
With link points, you have to set the page to link from, and the page to link to. Separate circles are drawn for this. You can tap the link on the first page to jump to the link on the second point, but you cannot tap the link on the second page to jump back to the first. So I need to understand exactly what you have set up and what isn't working. The easiest way to investigate this is to go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Export Settings, send the .mcf file to mike@zubersoft.com, and also long press your song on the library screen to select it, tap Share->Export as .msf and send that to mike@zubersoft.com as well. Then I can see what you have created and use the same settings as you. I seem to have no issues creating a link point and tapping it with the latest update on my Android tablet, so I need your settings to see if you have changed something different or there is something different about your file.

Thanks,
Mike