• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music Stand Recommendations
Hi
I recently got a 14" chromebook (Acer Chromebook Spin CP514-1H). I'm looking for a sturdy stand. That i place on ground and will come up over the height of the synth. My current one is for a tablet and the chromebook tends to slide down and slip through it. The chromebook is thicker than a tablet and heavier! My current one just grips it on the sides rather than the bottom too. 
Anybody using a stand?

Chris
Hey Chris,

I use this music stand by K&M: K&M 11960 Orchestra Stand
[Image: 362938.jpg]
It is just a very stable music stand that I can also use for paper sheet music. It is also quite easy to mount because it has a Quick release plate. My current tablet has a case with a magnet so I can turn around the plate of the stand and use it in a position where the tablet is only a few centimeters above the keyboard.

If such a classic music stand would fit for you, I can fully recommend this one.

Malte
Thanks, but space is a bit tight where I'm set up so I was looking for something that could hold the chromebook in portrait mode vertically. I might have a look at adding something to my existing set up to stop it slipping down, as there's not much out there for a 14" tablet, never mind noe that grips a bit thicker!
This works on everything from a large phone to a 15" tablet or laptop up to about 3/4" thick. I personally just screw it directly into my stand rather than use the clamp, but both ways work fine. I use mine with a 14" tablet and a 10.5" tablet on a regular basis.
Hola! Music HM-MTH Microphone Music Stand iPad Tablet Smartphone Holder Mount - Fits Devices from 6 to 15 Inch