• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets on multiple devices
Hi
Simple Newbie question. If I have MobileSheets on multiple devices, do I pay separately for each one? I'd like to be able to run it on a tablet (for playing) a laptop (for loading, annotating etc.) my phone (for convenience) and maybe even my kindle (cos I've just found out I can!).
If you purchase MobileSheets through one of the major app stores (Google Play, Microsoft Store, Apple App Store), then you can install that version on each device you own running the same platform (Android, Windows, iPadOS). This is only for personal use however (i.e. groups should be purchasing licenses through my FastSpring store so that each individual user is licensed). If you want to install it on an Android tablet and a laptop, for instance, then you would need to purchase twice (once through Google Play, and once through the Microsoft Store). 

Mike
Aha! That makes sense - I couldn't get my mind round the idea that one (Android) license would cover my phone, tablet and Kindle, but I'd need another (Windows) license if I wanted to run it on my laptop. Many thanks.
I'm licensed for both iOS and Windows, and MobileSheets works great on both.  Moving songs and set lists between platforms works and shows no issues.  Sharing songs and set lists with people who I play music with, whether they use an iPad or a Surface Pro, also works and shows no issues.

I run MobileSheets on an iPad, but I don't think it is available for iPhone.  When I search the App Store on my iPhone, it is not listed.  And, for me, that's ok.
The iPhone version is coming soon though, so you won't have to wait too much longer for that.

Mike