• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restore backup to different library
I want to split my library into seperate libraries, thus keeping my editable (!) annotations. I created. Second library and made it active. However, when I do a restore, it always restores to the default library. Am I missing something here? Looks like the library name is included in the backup file.
Mike has said that he intends providing a better interface for using different libraries.

Until that arrives, you are probably better off using a single library; use collections to keep the different bits apart (but you will need to make sure that the files in each "library" have unique file names)

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
MobileSheets should restore everything into the active library. However, when utilizing multiple libraries, make sure to uncheck the option to "Restore settings", as that may change what the active library is.

Mike
(10-11-2023, 03:39 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: MobileSheets should restore everything into the active library. However, when utilizing multiple libraries, make sure to uncheck the option to "Restore settings", as that may change what the active library is.

Mike

Thanks Mike, just tried this and it worked a treat.
FWIW I play in a lot of bands with very different repertoires and the ability to separate them into different file system directory structures and libraries makes the management much easier.

I needed the backup and restore process to fix some errors made while I was just starting to learn the system.  Still have a fair way to go yet...  Cool
You're only paranoid if you're wrong  Cool
I'm using an Onyx Boox Tab X