• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page turning pages automatically through the audio player
It's been a life changer using mobilesheets and not having to carry bulky eyesore music books.

Apart from Page turning pages automatically through the audio player suggested over a year ago(I don't mean that sarcastically)

I think the option to display a small present time on a clock or digital time display on the screen corner would be useful as often at gigs they want you to play at set times and it can look awkward with the audience looking at you while you are looking at your watch to see how much time you have left.
There is already an option to display a clock. 
Bring up the overlay for a song and tap the second Icon from the left at the bottom. There you will find the clock settings.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
I'm really hoping to work off some of those long-standing feature requests over the next year (I'm already starting to do that now). It just takes a lot of time and effort to implement the features across all three platforms while also trying to provide timely customer support.

As far as a clock display, load a score, tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay, tap the second icon at the bottom left, tap "Clock Settings", and then you can choose to have the clock displayed in the corner. There is also an option to display the playback time for audio files. The only thing there is not is a timer/countdown option.

Mike