• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jump back to "leaving place" in Tabs
Hi Mike,

in the Windows version, when opening a group of songs from say the Artist tab, to see the songs of that artist, the initial "leaving place" is "lost".
By that I mean that when returning to the full Artist tab in order to check the next artist, the "cursor" always returns to the first entry in that tab (letter A or a number).
In Android, it nicely returns to where I left when opening the song list of that specific field value, e.g. Artist, Mark Knopfler, saving me the scrolling down from A to M.
Is it possible to have the same behavior in Windows? A simple "Back" button would be great, too.
If I remember correctly, the ESC key used to do that, not sure though.

Thank you.
Ben

PS: Enjoying immensely the support provided by MS to my musical life!
Hello Ben,

I don't see that behavior on my Windows device. Did you enable something that is changing the current state of the filters such as Settings->Library Settings->Clear Filters After Load? I'm not sure how else I can explain what you are seeing.

Thanks,
Mike
Hi Mike,

Whether the two library settings are on or off ("Clear Filters After Load" and "Reset Filters..."), returning from an opened group (like a specific artist with say 20 songs) gets me back to the top of the Tab again.
I´m always copying the Windows DB to my Android devices, and there, in the exact same situation with the exact same settings, the "location" within the Tab is "memorized" by MS, this is the preferred behavior.

Thanks
Ben
I misunderstood what you were trying to say initially. I have this fixed now for the next update.

Thanks,
Mike