• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot change onedrive accounts
I reinstalled Mobilesheets. Tried to restore the library I saved in my onedrive account. However the reinstalled Mobilesheets now refers to another onedrive account I also have access to. Changing to the correct account does not work. Has this anything to do with the latest ipadOS update?
I seem to be able to switch OneDrive accounts and import files from each without any issues and my iPad has the latest update (17.0.3). Although it's a little tedious, can you try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that resolves the issue? I'm not sure what else to suggest as I can't reproduce what you are seeing.

Mike
(10-20-2023, 04:15 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I seem to be able to switch OneDrive accounts and import files from each without any issues and my iPad has the latest update (17.0.3). Although it's a little tedious, can you try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that resolves the issue? I'm not sure what else to suggest as I can't reproduce what you are seeing.

Mike

Will try tomorrow. Bedtime here in the Netherlands. Thanks for your reply!
(10-20-2023, 07:37 AM)Frank Wrote:
(10-20-2023, 04:15 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I seem to be able to switch OneDrive accounts and import files from each without any issues and my iPad has the latest update (17.0.3). Although it's a little tedious, can you try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that resolves the issue? I'm not sure what else to suggest as I can't reproduce what you are seeing.

Mike

Will try tomorrow. Bedtime here in the Netherlands. Thanks for your reply!
Re-installed, but no success. When I try to change accounts I end up in the microsoft login screen (picture) where the name of “account 1” is already filled in. No way to change it from there, I can only proceed to account1, while my backup is in account 2.

My feeling tells me this is something outside Mobilesherts. I have moved my backup location to Google drive, that works. Will monitor this periodically to see if things bounce back so I can use my preferred Onedrive.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try installing the OneDrive application on the device, then see if you can switch accounts in the OneDrive app to log into each. Then try switching accounts in MobileSheets and see if it will now let you pick the second account. What's weird is that, on my iPad, I have three separate accounts to choose from, and when I tap "Switch OneDrive Account", it shows me a screen that lists all of the accounts and I can just pick the one I want. It saves all the authentication information so I don't even have to enter my password again. If you aren't seeing this, I'm really not sure why, as I've tested this with both a personal account and a business account, and it works the same for both... The UI for picking the accounts and the authentication all goes through Microsoft's library, so it should be working the same way on every device.

Mike
(10-21-2023, 05:45 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Try installing the OneDrive application on the device, then see if you can switch accounts in the OneDrive app to log into each. Then try switching accounts in MobileSheets and see if it will now let you pick the second account. What's weird is that, on my iPad, I have three separate accounts to choose from, and when I tap "Switch OneDrive Account", it shows me a screen that lists all of the accounts and I can just pick the one I want. It saves all the authentication information so I don't even have to enter my password again. If you aren't seeing this, I'm really not sure why, as I've tested this with both a personal account and a business account, and it works the same for both... The UI for picking the accounts and the authentication all goes through Microsoft's library, so it should be working the same way on every device.

Mike

Still not working. Funny thing is that in Googledrive things work exactly as you describe: I can choose from 3 google-accounts without entering a single password. But Onedrive won’t budge over here. I’ll let it rest for now, and thank you for all your trouble.

Frank.