• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installation problem
I bought a new Samsung Galaxy S9 last week to start using in the band instead of lugging around thousands(?) of pages of music around.  Then bought a copy of Mobilesheets this morning via Google apps. I ordered and paid for this via the new tablet.  Only the app immediately downloaded and installed itself on my mobile phone!  So I uninstalled it from my phone, and although it is listed as 'downloaded' on my tablet,  when I click on the file it says I need to find an app in the Google store to open it (mobilesheets.com).  Can anyone help me with this please?  I am completely lost here.  I assumed it would automatically install itself when I clicked on it.  Is there something I need to check or click in the settings (on my tablet) to enable this?  Thanks for any advice.
I'll send you an email to work with you on this.

Mike
(10-25-2023, 02:47 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'll send you an email to work with you on this.

Mike
(10-28-2023, 06:51 PM)george.ralston Wrote:
(10-25-2023, 02:47 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'll send you an email to work with you on this.

Mike

Can you send me the work around too, im having the same promlem. Its not loading on my windows tablet
I've sent you an email so we can discuss this more.

Mike