• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connection problems
Hi everone
I use a Airturn BT 500 S-2. It always worked fine for a few month with a android-tablet. Last month the tablet unfortunately broke and I had to buy a new one. It works with Android 10 and Bluetooth 4.0.
I can connect both, but after a view seconds, the connection is lost and the blue lamp is blinking fast. When I don't switch off, after some minutes the connection activate automatically, but is lost after a few seconds again. I have no idea what to do.
The first thing you should try doing is unpair the pedal, remove the pairing completely from the bluetooth UI, then hold the power button on the pedal for 6-9 seconds to reset the pairing. Then try switching to mode 3, reboot the tablet, then try pairing the pedal with the tablet. Do you encounter the same problems after doing this? If so, load the AirTurn Manager App on an Android or iOS device, connect the pedal and see if a firmware update is available.

Mike
Thanks for your reply. I tried like you recommended, but nothing changes. It was my first intention to update the firmware, but without connection it's not possible to update anything...
I will contact the dealer of the tablet.