• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setlist place markers
Ability to place markers in a set list  - e.g. to show when an interval will occur, or when any spare pieces are included after the end of the official programme e.g. for encores.

Thanks!

--Andrew
Not exactly what you are suggesting but does the job for me. When you are viewing the set list of songs click the 3dot menu and select Add Placeholder give it a meaningfully name like End of set  Interval time, End of planned songs next ones for encores.

This gets added to the set list like a song with no content.
Adding markers/separators is on the list of things to do. Just haven't found time for it yet.

Mike
Smile 
(10-29-2023, 02:46 AM)spflmf Wrote: Not exactly what you are suggesting but does the job for me. When you are viewing the set list of songs click the 3dot menu and select Add Placeholder give it a meaningfully name like End of set  Interval time, End of planned songs next ones for encores.

This gets added to the set list like a song with no content.

Thanks!  That works fine for now.  It creates a redundant song e.g. called "Interval" but I could add that to multiple set lists.  I didn't know about "Placeholders" despite having used MS for years.
Thumbs Up 
(10-29-2023, 03:20 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Adding markers/separators is on the list of things to do. Just haven't found time for it yet.

Mike

Thanks Mike.  BTW the latest Windows update 3.8.16 is great - "re-arrange pages" is a great improvement.
Thank you so much for the feedback! I appreciate it. I'm hoping this will make the page ordering a little more accessible and easy to use.

Mike
You can also create a new ChordPro file/song by clicking "New" on the Songs tab and pressing the feather button in the Song editor.
I usually use ChordPro files as separators because they can easily be edited directly within MobileSheets. I recommend adding them to a separate collection for easy filtering.

Attached Files
.pro   06._Set.pro (Size: 66 bytes / Downloads: 0)
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de