• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to view Song-ID in Songlist
Hi!

I'm searching the column "Song-ID" to activate the view. 

When opening "Stettings" + "Configure List Columns" I could use the ID, because we organize several bands by ID-Numbers to allow remote page-flip without same file names. 
I know' the use-case is a bit off the regular use, but since there is no ability to separate databases for serveral bands it's our way to get together. 

Is there any way to show the "Song-ID" in the list?

Thx. 
Dietmar
Settings
Library Settings
Song Title Formatting
Tap "Caption Formatting"
The fields that can be displayed are shown (tap "..." to select other fields like Song Id)

It is possible to not display a separator when it's formatted field is blank (see manual for details)

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(10-30-2023, 10:54 PM)sedi Wrote: <snip>
I know' the use-case is a bit off the regular use, but since there is no ability to separate databases for serveral bands it's our way to get together. 
<snip
I don't know if this is helpful, but I've configured separate libraries for each of the bands I'm in.  The way I understand it, this is a separate database for each library/band.

I've also turned off allowing MSP to manage files and manually load different subdirectories for each band (as well as further subdirectories for each instrument I play in each band).  I use collections to separate instrument displays.  This manual file management isn't necessary, it just suits the way my mind works...  You are already using different filenames anyway so the point is moot.

Access library creation/management through:
Settings | Switch Library
The + sign allows you to create a new library
The "Set Active" button allows you to set the selected library active (a check mark will appear beside the active library).
You're only paranoid if you're wrong  Cool
I'm using an Onyx Boox Tab X
@Lawrie: Seems to be the best solution. Thx!