• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Faster color picking
First of all, thank you for this fantastic peace of software. I'm a professional violinist and a concertmaster in a symphony orchestra and I'm fully enyoing this digital experience with your app on my Samsung tab s8 ultra. Anyways, is there a faster way to pick colors in the pen tool since I do a lot of editing of bowings and fingerings on blank pdfs or maybe implementing something like displaying favorite colors in the pen tool box and instead of pressing color then pick color then select it and going back to editing, having  for example 3 colors (I use only 3, dark gray for writings, red for some important notes and white for erasing) to choose from quicker. I posted a picture of an idea. 
Thanks for the awesome work.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You could simply set your pencils with different colors as favourites. Just set up your pencil with the color of your choice and tap the Star Icon at the top and the plus sign. Repeat the same with the next one and so on. Even thickness or opacity you cold set up.
My prefered way to enter the favourites is via the command bar. You can find it in the annotations editor at the top beneath the layers panel.
or enter the favourites via the Star at the top or via the radial menu
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
(11-04-2023, 11:56 PM)McAroni Wrote: You could simply set your pencils with different colors as favourites. Just set up your pencil with the color of your choice and tap the Star Icon at the top and the plus sign. Repeat the same with the next one and so on. Even thickness or opacity you cold set up.
My prefered way to enter the favourites is via the command bar. You can find it in the annotations editor at the top beneath the layers panel.
or enter the favourites via the Star at the top or via the radial menu

Thank you very much for this expert tip. I set up everything first try.  Cool