• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It not yet available?
I have an extensive collection of individual songs stored as separate PDFs, as well as songbooks containing multiple songs. I would like to be able to perform a search that includes both the song entries and bookmarks, as sometimes I'm unsure whether a particular song is located within a book or in a separate PDF file. However, I'm struggling to find a way to conduct such a search. Is it currently possible to achieve this functionality, or is it not yet available?
You can enable the bookmarks tab under Settings->Library Settings->Tab Selection and Order, and you can search on that tab, but you can't search for both bookmarks and songs on a single tab. That's not currently supported.

Mike
Creating individual songs from your fakebooks (using "page order" on the files tab of the song editor) instead of using bookmarks allows using all features (search, filter, setlists, collections ...) of MobileSheets.
IMHO the best way is via CSV import, using snippets and several other methods are also possible
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de