• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android w/new mobilsheets will not connect to windows MSheets
I set up and older Android tablet for a friend, updated and purchased Mobilsheets. I have literally tried everything to connect and send the msb file. The tablet connects with the PC. sometimes shows as connected device on the connect as screen (the tablet name or usually nothing), and tablet shows connected and shows the PC group name. 

Doesn't show any indication of how to get to the msb file or tablet to send it.

Second failed idea: I backed up the PC Mobilsheets to a file, put it on an memory chip, put it in the tablet and now the tablet looks like it is going to read it off of the chip. But, nothing but "the backup file seems to be invalid" and on the next line "Failed to sync library to the selected file".

I tried reading the file I brought over on the chip again and now I get "Error:java.ipexception:Iseek failed:EBADF (bad file description) Failed to sync etc.........

Any ideas? I have an hour before I have to take the tablet to the gig. 

Fortunately my new Pixel tablet is no problem.

Thanks in advance.
The best course of action would have been to copy the file off the external sd card to the internal storage of the tablet, and then use Settings->Backup and Restore->Restore Library from Backup to select that .msb file. It’s generally not recommended to use the Sync Library->Sync to a Backup File for this purpose, as that feature is really only useful for situations where you need to merge libraries in an offline fashion.

Mike