• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music display
How can I display my music list in sheet format rather than by name only, so that I can swipe the list up and down?
Are you saying that you want a way to basically load every song in your entire library and scroll them vertically? There is definitely not a way to do this in the current version. I am adding vertical scrolling support in version 5. You could create a setlist out of every song in your library, then load it and scroll through it vertically, but I'm not sure how easy that will be to use...
(01-11-2014, 10:04 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Are you saying that you want a way to basically load every song in your entire library and scroll them vertically? There is definitely not a way to do this in the current version. I am adding vertical scrolling support in version 5. You could create a setlist out of every song in your library, then load it and scroll through it vertically, but I'm not sure how easy that will be to use...

Thank you for the prompt reply. I'll wait for V5.
My music is divided into song books, with approx. twenty four songs per book, but I accept that creating a set list for every song would be very time consuming as I have eleven song books so far.