• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what screen size is recommended?
I play classical guitar, and consider buying a Chromebook to use Mobilesheets, but doubt whether a 14" or a 15,5" screen is more suitable. The latter is more like a A4 format I think. What do other readers here use? Any tips?
Thanks.
I'd also be interested in opinions

I have a 10'' Chromebook tablet I use daily (standing with sax, sitting with flute - don't ask!) and it's fine but on the small side. But I'm very tempted by a 15'' slave/mobile usb screen.

For me, however, 1/ touch screen is essential for navigation and 2/ the USI pen is just brilliant with mobilesheets, for notes and annotations.

I have a flip 14'' Chromebook... But it's a bit heavy / clumsy for me. And doesn't support the pen. 

IMHO, if you're just going for a normal device - the pen is worth while. 10'' is a bit small 

Also, since using MS ... I now 100% use vertical scrolling, so I don't think full page or even two page to view is that important.
I am a classical guitarist and I am looking for a Chromebook to use Mobilesheets, a great app for managing sheet music. I am not sure whether to go for a 14" or a 15.5" screen size. The 15.5" seems more appealing as it is closer to the A4 format, but it might also be heavier and more expensive. I wonder what other users of Mobilesheets think about this. Do you have any recommendations or experiences to share? What are the pros and cons of each screen size? Thank you for your input.
iOS development https://www.intellectsoft.net/services/i...t-services for MobileSheets offers a seamless and intuitive experience for musicians. With iOS, MobileSheets can leverage the platform's advanced capabilities to deliver features like smooth page turning, annotation tools, and synchronization across devices. Developing for iOS ensures compatibility with Apple's ecosystem, providing access to a large user base and potential for growth. Utilizing Swift and Xcode, developers can create efficient and responsive applications tailored to musicians' needs. Continuous updates and optimizations enhance performance and user satisfaction, making MobileSheets a go-to choice for musicians seeking a digital sheet music solution on iOS devices.
Depends more on your eyesight and aspect ratio. Those two screens may very well be the same aspect ratio. A4 is close to 2:3, the aspect ratio of an iPad. So even though the iPad is smaller than 14.4, the page image may actually be the same size on both. Personally, I have a 12.3" screen that's close to 2:3, and I wear glasses, so it's quite comfortable for me to read. I had a 14.4" before, but it was 16:9, resulting in the exactly the same page size as my smaller tablet. Anything smaller than that is hard for me to read.