• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two issues; Blank pages during import and app minizes when annotating
I have two separate problems.  I'm using a Samsung S7 FE Tablet; Android version 13; One UI version 5.1.1 and MobileSheets 3.8.17.

When I scan and import music (*.jpg or *.pdf), sometimes a page will import as a blank.  This is an intermittent problem.  I scan from my printer to the cloud.  I did a search on this forum and I believe it was in release 3.8.5 it says this problem was fixed.  I never had this problem until a month ago or so.

The second issue is when using my stylus to make annotations and hover over the screen, the song closes, and the app minimizes.  It is an intermittent problem but does seem to happen on only specific files.  This problem started in the last couple of weeks.

Thanks for any feedback on how to resolve this.
If you have a file that consistently imports as blank, please send it to mike@zubersoft.com so I can take a look at it. The company that makes one of the PDF libraries I use has been making a number of important fixes recently, so it's possible some of these issues may be addressed by that (when dealing with PDFs). If you haven't done so yet, please go to Settings->Display Settings->Render Preference and switch it to "Quality". Next, go into the annotation editor for a song, tap the three dots at the top right and tap "Settings". Then uncheck "Allow editing of embedded PDF annotations" if it's currently checked. Let me know if you've changed any of the other annotation settings from their defaults. This should hopefully help with the problems you are seeing if it's related to the PDF library in any way.

Mike