• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
put opened song to setlist no more working
Hi
sínce the last update (imho) this procedure does not work any more:
Open a song, click the lower right corner. The little window with 5 symbols opens. Click the setlist-icon. Setlist-window opens.
When clicking the '+' in the lower right corner of this window, formerly a window opened with the setlists and one could easily add this song by selecting one of the setlists.
Now, when I click the +-Button, a short popup tells me: "Auftrittsmodus eingeschaltet". I think this is a little bug.
Just tried with my Installation and it works like you described. I can add the song with + to a setlist.
Android 13 on Samsing Tab S7 and MobileSheets 3.8.17

Kind regards, Helmut
(11-21-2023, 08:16 PM)Pflichtfeld Wrote: Now, when I click the +-Button, a short popup tells me: "Auftrittsmodus eingeschaltet". I think this is a little bug.

Then I think the solution is to turn off Performacne mode (Auftrittsmodus). 
This is the lock in the center of the five Icons. 
If performance mode is enabled the lock is colored.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
Thanks to McAroni: That was the point!!
Didn't notice this difference within the now 3 years, using this nice app.
Is it new?
(does this behavior make sense?)
This is there for a long time.  The Performance Mode is there to only Show the songs during a Performance or a gig. So every editing is disabled.
The idea is that you don't accidentally activate the  annotation mode during a performance or accidentally play an audio file. Or something similar at the moment of a performance.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7