• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Font issue? Lines all over music
I just noticed a new problem this week, not sure if a recent update caused this.
Many of my sheets are leadsheets sourced from Musicnotes.com, and they use a very specific common font/style. Suddenly, the majority of these sheets all have random vertical lines dangling from the end of every chord and lyric, which makes me think there might be an issue reading an embedded font.

I have opened these files up in Adobe and confirmed my computer does display them correctly. These pieces used to look normal until about this week. Curiously, this is not affecting *every* song made with these fonts/formats, but is affecting a significant number.

Here's what it looks like:

I'm currently running version 3.8.18.
I can email a sample pdf for diagnosis.
SmarTab StreaMachine 13.3", Android 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy Book 12, Windows 10
Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G, Android 11
AirTurn PED
Please try going to Settings->Display Settings->Render Preference and switch from "Speed" to "Quality". Let me know if that resolves the issue. There are some updates to the PDF library that is used for "Speed", but I'm waiting until the face gesture stuff is ready before pushing out the next Windows update.

Mike
(11-22-2023, 10:15 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Please try going to Settings->Display Settings->Render Preference and switch from "Speed" to "Quality". Let me know if that resolves the issue. There are some updates to the PDF library that is used for "Speed", but I'm waiting until the face gesture stuff is ready before pushing out the next Windows update.

Mike

Yes, that did the trick!
SmarTab StreaMachine 13.3", Android 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy Book 12, Windows 10
Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G, Android 11
AirTurn PED