• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New "Rearrange pages" hangs up entirely
I love the new look for visually rearranging pages, add a file, etc. But the interface locks on me if I try to add a file or hit save. I have to force quit Mobilesheets and open again, but it's the same result every time.
SmarTab StreaMachine 13.3", Android 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy Book 12, Windows 10
Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G, Android 11
AirTurn PED
I'm trying to get an update finished today for Android and Windows. We can see if the update addresses the problems you are encountering. I'm not seeing any issues on my Windows devices with adding files or saving changes. If you want to share a library backup file with me that demonstrates the issue (or export a song as a .msf), I'm happy to test that to see if it seems to work for me.

Thanks,
Mike
I'm wondering if this has to do with the file size of the book I'm trying to make snippets from.
It's 1400 pages and 36 MB

I just verified the feature does work on a smaller file, not part of this book.
AirTurn PED
It's going to be much slower with a file that size, but it should still work. I just tested a 50 MB PDF with 400 pages and was able to insert another PDF and make changes to the order. If your file is read-only or has some other property that is causing issues with MobileSheets writing to the file, then that's going to be a problem when you insert another PDF into it. If you just change the page order and click "Save", does that work?

Mike
(11-29-2023, 09:17 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'm trying to get an update finished today for Android and Windows. We can see if the update addresses the problems you are encountering. I'm not seeing any issues on my Windows devices with adding files or saving changes. If you want to share a library backup file with me that demonstrates the issue (or export a song as a .msf), I'm happy to test that to see if it seems to work for me.

Thanks,
Mike

I just emailed you some files and a longer description of the error
AirTurn PED
(11-29-2023, 09:21 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: It's going to be much slower with a file that size, but it should still work. I just tested a 50 MB PDF with 400 pages and was able to insert another PDF and make changes to the order. If your file is read-only or has some other property that is causing issues with MobileSheets writing to the file, then that's going to be a problem when you insert another PDF into it. If you just change the page order and click "Save", does that work?

Mike

This file has protection on it, so that may be it. It hasn't caused any issues in the past though.

If I click the page number field, it opens the rearrange window, and I click the pages field again there and edit it, I can see the preview update correctly, but when I hit save, it stalls.
AirTurn PED