• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug Report: when changing from Portrait to landscape wraps library screen
Just discovered that if I rotate my tablet from portrait to landscape whilst in the library screen, the contents(? - lower) portion of the screen *wraps.  Rotate straight back and it's back to normal, BUT, if I touch another tab first (say I was in setlists and changed to collections), then the redraw is fine until I rotate back to portrait, when the wrap happens again.  Change tabs and all is good again.

* If going from portrait to landscape the wrap moves the left edge to the right about a 1/4 of the screen width and the right extremity of the screen wraps to put the index(?) column up to the old left edge.  
If going from a corrected landscape to portrait the offset is about 2/3 of the screen width.

This seems to be a new behaviour since 3.8.19.  At least I don't recall it happening in any previous versions I've had (not many)

I'm using an Onyx Boox TabX with Android 11.
You're only paranoid if you're wrong  Cool
I'm using an Onyx Boox Tab X
I do see what you are referring to. I had switched one of the UI components to a newer version from Google, and the newer version seems to have an issue with the layout after rotation. I'll see what I can do to get this fixed.

Thanks,
Mike
I have a fix in place for this now. I'll push a new build out in a little bit.

Thanks,
Mike
(12-01-2023, 03:56 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I have a fix in place for this now. I'll push a new build out in a little bit.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike, if we get prompted for update - wonder if new MIDI setup will be there as well. Is it ok to update over beta?
Yes, the changes will be included. It will be fine to update over the build I sent you.

Mike
Thanks Mike.
You're only paranoid if you're wrong  Cool
I'm using an Onyx Boox Tab X