• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PDF Rendering Flaws
With the new release of MobileSheets, iPad, I am seeing rendering flaws on PDF docs. Staff lines are, randomly, broken instead of solid. Not every line, not every score. I've attached two screenshots - one from the current release of MobileSheets on my iPad, and one of the same PDF doc rendered on my Google Pixel from Dropbox.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can you please send that PDF to mike@zubersoft.com? I'll have to forward it to the company that makes the PDF library so they can fix it.

Thanks,
Mike
Did you try to change "Render Preference" from Speed to Quality?
Changing this setting may help.
Find it in Settings-Display Settings-System Settings section.
I still have yet to receive a PDF to help fix this problem. Without a sample PDF that demonstrates the issue, this issue will not get fixed, as I have to send the PDF to the company that makes the PDF library.

Thanks,
Mike
I was able to revert to an earlier version of the PDF library that doesn't have this issue. I also found one PDF that demonstrated the issue and sent it to the company that makes the PDF library so they fix it for their future releases. This will be addressed with the next update which I'm hoping to get finished in the next day or so.

Mike
(12-07-2023, 12:46 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I was able to revert to an earlier version of the PDF library that doesn't have this issue. I also found one PDF that demonstrated the issue and sent it to the company that makes the PDF library so they fix it for their future releases. This will be addressed with the next update which I'm hoping to get finished in the next day or so.

Mike

Mike - My apologies for not having responded to your request for the PDF doc. I assumed I'd get an auto-generated email from the forum upon any response to my post, so I haven't been checking the forum explicitly. And then I noticed it got fixed in one of the releases so I never did check back.

I do now see that to get the auto-emails I need to check that option at the bottom of the post.

Seems like it's too late, but here I have attached such a PDF doc.

Attached Files
.pdf   What-Child-Is-This_arr01-5string_Pratt.pdf (Size: 133.08 KB / Downloads: 0)
Thanks - I was able to get several PDFs to send the company, and they did fix it. I believe they are also fixing more issues, so I'm waiting for an updated library from them.

Mike
(01-16-2024, 07:21 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Thanks - I was able to get several PDFs to send the company, and they did fix it. I believe they are also fixing more issues, so I'm waiting for an updated library from them.

Mike

Cool. Thanks Mike.