• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio Markers
Hello, as a teacher who prepares pieces with his students, where the student has to play over an audio track, something I really miss are markers on the audio track (or in the player).
For example, if I have a score with several rehearsal marks (for example A, B, C, B, and E, which often coincide with different passages), I would like to be able to mark those points (or any others I deem appropriate) on the rehearsal track audio and be able to quickly select them in the playback bar, to go directly to them, without having to search for them by eye all the time.
The students constantly have to be practicing different passages of the score, and I constantly have to be adjusting the audio by eye (using luck) to the point where the passage in question begins. I think this feature could be really practical for many.
You can do this with a smart button.
Play your audio track. Stop it at the point you want to mark. Bring up the song overlay. 
Press Smart Button -> plus -> load and play Audio track -> click the stop watch to save the current Position. And place the smart Button. Then you could start the Audio with the smart button
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
Oh, I didn't know that. Brilliant! I'll try it, thanks!