• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile Sheets With Gig Performer And Ableton
Hey all!

Just joined the forum today. Using Mobile Sheets for teaching piano lessons and for change sounds in GP and Ableton. Looking forward to connecting more with folks here! Screenshot of my library currently.

https://imgur.com/a/RbAIstM
Had to update the post to link to the image as directly inserting it doesn't seem to work on the forums (might be a CORS issue with access to imgur, I'm not sure). Glad to have you on the forums Brett!

Mike
(12-15-2023, 07:11 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Had to update the post to link to the image as directly inserting it doesn't seem to work on the forums (might be a CORS issue with access to imgur, I'm not sure). Glad to have you on the forums Brett!

Mike

Thanks for having me here!
It's fantastic that you're using Mobile Sheets with Gig Performer and Ableton for your piano lessons. I've done something similar to keep my sounds and lessons well-organized. It makes things run smoother when you're teaching.

I've gotten a lot of help from FAQ Audio when finding new tricks or solving problems with my music software setup. They have many tips and updates about music programs that could help you with your setup.