• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Library size limits?
It occurs to me to ask if there are any particular hard limits to the maximum size of a song library?

sqlite itself can handle a ridiculously large number of rows in a table so I assume that any limit would depend on how the arrays are created and handled when showing the songs within the program.
If you're a zombie and you know it, bite your friend!
We got both kinds of music: Country AND Western
There are no hard limits. It just comes down to memory usage and storage space on the device. The app will take longer to initialize with more songs, and filtering will take longer as more songs have to be filtered, but that's about it.

Mike
Thanks!  I appreciate the confirmation.

I've noticed a slowdown in filtering as I've added more songs but I assumed it's just because my tablet (Galaxy Tab S2) isn't the fastest kid on the block.

Mobilesheets is definitely an absolute essential for my music now; I don't think I could get along without it any more.  Big Grin 

A few days ago I was playing for a Christmas party at the dementia home where my mother lives now and one of the other guests (who I think is a band teacher) saw my tablet and said, "I've never seen anything like that!  What a great tool you have there."

Three hours of hymns and Christmas carols.... But the old people seemed to love it.  Shy
If you're a zombie and you know it, bite your friend!
We got both kinds of music: Country AND Western