• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPad to ipad
I have my genos keyboard working with iPad the trouble seems when I want it to go to second iPad sometimes I get the right song or page two appears I am using song id on both with the correct number.is there anyone can show me the error of my ways .I don’t want anything fancy just show the pdf on both iPads and turn the page when required.both iPads are next to each other with Bluetooth
I'm going to need more information about your setup. Do you have both devices connected to the Genos through some kind of MIDI router/hub? Are you using bluetooth or WiFi? Are you utilizing the "Connect Tablets" feature with your iPads over bluetooth? I'm not sure if that's what you meant with your last statement, but I need to verify this. If you are using that feature, did you enable "Book Mode"? That's going to always show the second page on the follower if so.

Mike
(12-15-2023, 04:56 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'm going to need more information about your setup. Do you have both devices connected to the Genos through some kind of MIDI router/hub? Are you using bluetooth or WiFi? Are you utilizing the "Connect Tablets" feature with your iPads over bluetooth? I'm not sure if that's what you meant with your last statement, but I need to verify this. If you are using that feature, did you enable "Book Mode"? That's going to always show the second page on the follower if so.

Mike

Thanks for your reply I am using a wireless midi adaptor in my genos and the main ipad works ok with this setup I am not sure of the setup to make the second ipad mimic the main one 
they both seem to see each other and I get no song found on the second one or a random sheet appears I use the song ID number on both of them 

Iain
If you connect just the second iPad, does it then work okay? I want to verify whether have two connections active at once is the problem, or if it really is something specific to the second iPad. It will also help to know if you've backed up the library on the first iPad and restored that on the second iPad to ensure you have the same exact library and settings. 

Also, you did not fully answer all of my questions, so it will be hard to provide more guidance if you do not provide all the information.

Thanks,
Mike
(12-15-2023, 06:24 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: If you connect just the second iPad, does it then work okay? I want to verify whether have two connections active at once is the problem, or if it really is something specific to the second iPad. It will also help to know if you've backed up the library on the first iPad and restored that on the second iPad to ensure you have the same exact library and settings. 

Also, you did not fully answer all of my questions, so it will be hard to provide more guidance if you do not provide all the information.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike thanks for your help I don't know how I got there but it all works now I think it was sync the library that I didn't do
Have a great Christmas

Iain