• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Mobile Sheets During Live Performance!
Hey All!

My name is Brett Pontecorvo and I am a Mobile Sheets user for the last 9 months. I have spent the last 10 years trying to figure out what the best way is to perform live using software, and after working with various solutions, I have ended up realizing that it has little to do with what programs you are using, and a lot to do with how you are thinking about what you are doing.

If you are a keyboard player feeling stuck on the software complexities or sound design challenges of your set up, I would love to chat and see if I can help you. Because MobileSheets is an integral part of my set up, I wanted to share this here, as I assume others might be on a similar journey that I went through.

In January I am running a program called Sonic Brilliance: The LiveKeyboardists Guide To Live Performace And Preparation Mastery that will help you transform your whole process from starting a new project, to prepping to performance. I aim to get you better results in less time so you can focus on what matters, which is making music. You can read a bit about it here.

Also happy to chat in the comments.