• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Shuffle' option for sorting Songs and Setlists
@bazza: there's no need to " re-notate ... mini-sets into combined single files". It's relatively easy to combine your existing files into songs where each medley-song contains two or or more tunes. Just add the files you need on the "Files" tab of the song editor, use the page order UI and crop as desired. I would right-click the first song of a set/medley, click "Copy". When the song editor opens change the title to somethong like "Tune 1 + Tune 2 (set)" and add more files on the files tab. Thus the same song files are used, with independent annotations for the single songs and the combined songs. You can apply all MobileSheets features to your medleys, like shuffle, group them into collections, use setlists (as originally intended) to make a program list for a whole eveneing and so on.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Thanks itsme, I'll try that.
A further thought and possible option . . .  What if I add a 'Custom Group' tab, renamed (e.g.) 'Medleys'? 

(i) Is there a simple way to migrate my current 700+ mini-sets from the 'Setlists' category to this new tab?
(ii) Could could this custom tab be made to offer a 'Shuffle' option - as per my original enquiry?