• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Display Question
I just switched from my Android Tablet to using a larger travel monitor (landscape mode) driven from my windows laptop. When I'm learning a song, I like to use half a page that's zoomed in and then when I turn the page with my page turner, it goes to the bottom half of the page.  When I have learned a song, then I like to use it to display the entire page.

I keep the songs that I'm learning in one setlist and my repertoire songs in another setlist. I think I've tried every setting to get this to switch automatically, but maybe not the correct combination.  With the Android tablet, I would just change by rotating the tablet.  Am I missing something or is this not possible?  Thanks in advance for the help.
You can assign one display mode in landscape and another display mode in portrait (I'm assuming that's how you have it configured on your Android tablet, or you are just utilizing the option to display half pages in landscape with the single page display mode). On a Windows device, "landscape" is defined as the window being wider than it is tall. So you can just resize the application window to accomplish the same effect if you can't rotate the device.

Mike
Mike, thanks for the reply.  Duh!!  I hadn't even thought about resizing the window.  I prefer that rather than turning the monitor to physically be in portrait mode.  It's too awkward and is an accident waiting to happen.  So I'm using the resizing option.  

It's been several years since I've had a question, so I really appreciate your quick reply on New Years Eve.  Happy New Year!  Keep up the GREAT work.

Steve
Sure thing - always happy to help! Happy New Year to you as well, and thanks for the words of support.

Mike