• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Files not loading
I have been using MobileSheets since September (the payed version) and so far I have only importert 34 pieces. Recently I  discovered a huge problem with opening most of the songs I have imported so far, as I get an error message saying "Failed to open PDF file...". This does however not apply to the most recent songs I've imported. Is there some obvious solution to this I am missing? 

So it looks like you changed the default storage location to folders you are managing yourself. If you use a file browser to navigate to your storage folder, do you see any of the PDFs under that folder or the subdirectories below it? Or are all of the PDFs now missing? Can you think of anything that might have occurred that would result in the files being deleted or moved? If you search for them on the device, do they show up anywhere else in the storage?

Mike
The files are still located in the folders they were imported from. However, I can't find the "emulated" folder anywhere in my files directory.
/storage/emulated/0 is the root of your internal storage, so you can ignore that. That should be the first thing you see if you open an external file browser, so there should be the "Notur" directory under that.

Mike
Yes, that fits.  All those folders are where they have been and the pdf music files are in the folders. Still Mobile Sheets doesn't seem to find them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This sounds like a permission issue to me. Go to your main tablet settings->Apps->MobileSheets->Permissions, and verify the Storage permission has been granted. Next, if your device is running Android 11 or higher, go to Settings->Apps, tap the three dots at the top right, then "Special Access", then "All files access" and make sure the all files access permission has been granted for MobileSheets. Then it should be able to access those files without any issues.

Mike
This solved the problem. Thanks a lot!
Sure thing - glad I could help.

Mike