• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Size of Screen
Hello,
Maybe an annoying item.
Screen sizes for Android tablets lager then 10" are hardly or not available. I think that this will be filled up by the so called Chrome-books, but these use a different operating system.  aluminium works in dubai
The new versions have detachable screens of 13.3" (corresponding with A4) and larger. Also for Windows there are not so much choices in that size with a tablet mode.
Are there any thoughts about that subject
I Apologize realizing that this will be a lot of extra work because I don't know what are the differences between Android an Chrome.
Chromebook devices can run Android apps. MobileSheets runs just fine on Chromebook devices. I regularly test the app on a Google Pixel Slate.

Mike
(01-03-2024, 03:38 PM)jken12 Wrote: Screen sizes for Android tablets lager then 10" are hardly or not available..

Not sure where you live but Samsung offers several Android tablets over 12 inch.

I'm using Pixel Slate (ChromeOS with Android MS app) past four years and I can't be happier.
Got it.

Thanks seniors. If I need further help, will ask you.

Thank you
One more thing, does the  Pixel Slate also for IOS? Glass Partition in Dubai

Thanks
(01-15-2024, 04:11 PM)jken12 Wrote: One more thing, does the  Pixel Slate also for IOS? Glass Partition in Dubai

Thanks

Pixel is Android/Chrome. Apple makes iOS tablets > 12" (iPad Pro 12.9"). I'm pretty sure Apple is the only maker of iOS devices. But you could buy 4 similarly sized Android tablets for the price of one iPad.

For large screen Windows options, look at 2-in-1 laptops whose keyboards fold back, leaving you essentially with a tablet.