• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrong translation of "ChordPro" in change log
The change log is translated automatically by DeepL. "ChordPro" is often translated to something like "Akkord pro" or similar (e.g. in V 3.8.21 or 3.8.17) and the whole sentence doesn't make any sense.
Please mark "ChordPro" as a technical term that should not be translated.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

I've updated the glossaries to ensure Chord Pro or ChordPro are never translated.

Thanks,
Mike
Well done ☺.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
The same iissue exists in Dutch, French and probably all other languages with automatically translated change log.
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11

DeepL does not support a glossary for every language unfortunately. So there is only so much I can do while still using the automatic translation services.

Mike
To halve the effort, only "ChordPro" is a non-translatable word. "Chord Pro" does not exist.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
I'll try to make sure I use ChordPro going forward.

Thanks,
Mike
In the German ChangeLog for 3.8.27 there's again a "Akkord Pro" that should be "ChordPro"

I'll have to run some tests to see how that occurred. My translation tool is definitely set up to use the glossary and the glossary contains a mapping of "chord pro" to "chord pro" in German. Thanks for letting me know about it.

Mike

Update:

The glossary has a mapping of "Chord" to "Akkord". I think the translation tool gets confused in some situations between that mapping and the Chord Pro mapping. So I will have to just make sure that I always write "ChordPro" to prevent this problem (which is the way I should be writing it anyways).