• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exporting files does not use Song Title as Filename
I did a forum search on this but came up empty

I am regularily exporting multiple Songs in a setlist to a dropbox directory. Recently I started adding songs not only by importing pdfs to MSP but also to use the devices camera to create new songs from printed sheets. This works great. But now on exporting I see on the dropbox that all files I have created like this will have the name of the photo taken as PDF-Name even though I explicitly ticked the option to use the Song Title. 

Am I holding it wrong? Now I helped myself and renamed the Images in MSP with the corresponding option in the Files section of the songs but that is cumbersome and to me the option on exporting should in theory just do that: export PDFs that will have the song titles name... A bug?
I believe this was the same for me. But to avoid this there is the option to not use "export files" but instead use "share files" which - if I remember correctly - does use the song title as name of the pdf.

I would still agree that as the option exists with a checkbox to use the songtitle as name of the pdf this should also be possible with "export files".
It looks like a bug. It works just fine for a local export, but the file is uploaded with the incorrect name to the cloud. I'll get it fixed.

Thanks,
Mike
The issue was only with Dropbox, but I've found the cause of the problem and fix is in place for the next update.

Thanks,
Mike
That is nice to hear and make exporting much easier for me. Thank you and a good new year to you from Germany