• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Color picker giving me random colors
when creating annotations, I use a stylus and pull down the pen icon to pick colors. That dialogue gives you a choice of size, opacity, color smoothing type etc.

There's a little swatch next to the color to show you the color that you picked, and there's a curvy line that confirms the color as it will look when written.

those colors are never the same for me. If I pick blue, the curvy line is yellow. If I pick green, the curvy line is purple. And of course the actual annotations are the same color as the curvy line. 

So it's really a guessing game when I pick a color as to which color the annotations will be assigned. 

I'm on a Galaxy Tab device and there are no accessibility settings enabled. I have no annotation favorites. 

any idea how to restore the correct associations between the color picker and the actual color that you get?
Are you using Night Mode?
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
It definitely sounds like either night mode is on, or something unusual is happening related to night mode. Try toggling it on and back off if it's currently off.

Mike