• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Pencil for Annotation
Hello
I am using a 2017 Second Generation iPad Pro 12.9” tablet with Mobile Sheets
I want advice on what pencil I need to annotate music. Will Mobile Sheets let me annotate?
Also Apple pencils are exorbitantly expensive so are there any 3rd party pencils I can buy a lot more cheaply?
Advice appreciated
Hey Merv,

every pencil that is compatible with an iPad will work to annotate music in MobileSheets.

On my iPad I use a simple pencil from the company logi that came with the case of my iPad. The annotating works fine. I'm sure lots of apple users would point out that the apple pencil is a much better product design- and handling-wise and probably it is more practical to load the battery of the apple pencil (depending on which generation of pencil you use).

But that is a cost-benefit calculation you have to make and would in my opinion not be dependent of MobileSheets that much because the functionality is more or less the same
I bought a cheap pencil and while working fine I bought an apple pencil just for the auto wake feature.

I was annoyed by having to hold the power button for 4 seconds before I could annotate.