• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has notes or not
Hi, can we have another filter added to the drop-down? Similar to how you can choose the "Has audio" or "Does not have audio." 

It would be helpful to see which songs I have added a note to. Even better, to also have an icon at the end of song in songs list (on the far right) like the picture of the note in the circle to show the song has audio attached, there could be the little notepad symbol there, too. 

Or if people think it would look too busy, adding an exra icon, I'd settle for a filter. There's no way to tell from the library screen which songs I've attached notes to. 

I was also hoping to more quickly add notes through the companion app & found there's nothing in it to show the notes on a song. 

Thanks for considering.
I can add this to the list of things to do when I rework the filters on the library screen (which I've discussed a few times in other posts). As far as showing an icon for the notes, I am not opposed to that. I would probably set it up so that the icon will only show up if the device is of a certain width. There is already limited space on a phone, for example, so I don't think it would make sense to show it in that case.

Thanks for the feedack,
Mike
This has been already discussed long ago:
https://zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/forum...-3415.html
Sciurius proposed an SQL query there that could be used as a workaround. 
Some SQLite programs to run that query are also mentioned.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de