• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot enter location in Import Settings window
Hello,

I just installed MobileSheets  3.8.26 on an iPad (iPadOS 17).
It works fine, but I can't import the settings (Settings | Backup-Restore | Import settings).
The window to select a location appears, but it does not react om my finger action.
Any idea?

René
This is a bug that was fixed and then unfortunately reintroduced when I was trying to respond to PDF rendering issues that occurred with one of the updates (as I had to roll back a lot of changes). I have a fix in place but have been waiting to release an update until I got an updated PDF library. If I don't hear anything back early in the week, I will push out an update that will address this. Thanks for your patience until then. You can always restore a library backup file to transfer settings if needed.

Mike
(01-22-2024, 04:42 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: This is a bug that was fixed and then unfortunately reintroduced when I was trying to respond to PDF rendering issues that occurred with one of the updates (as I had to roll back a lot of changes). I have a fix in place but have been waiting to release an update until I got an updated PDF library. If I don't hear anything back early in the week, I will push out an update that will address this. Thanks for your patience until then. You can always restore a library backup file to transfer settings if needed.

Mike

Thanks Mike, good luck!

René