• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setlists oddity
Greetings,

I have a setlist and when I select the order and change the number it doesn't change the order, but when I select the "new" position I get the song that I changed.

For example:

Here is a partial setlsit for a big band set:

1  A String of Pearls
2  How High the Moon
3  Woodchoppers Ball
4  My Funny Valentine
5  American Patrol
6  It's Only a Paper Moon
7  Mack the Knife
8  Over the Rainbow
9  Tuxedo Junction
10 And The Angels Sing

I want to move "And The Angels Sing" to 4th position. 

I select the "10" and change to "4".

Expected result is "And The Angles Sing" moves to 4th position and all of the others move down.

Result I get is: No change in the order but if I select "4" I get "And the Angels Sing" chart not "My Funny Valentine" as it shows.

I have to force close the program to get it appear correctly.

iPadOS 17.2 with the latest version of MobileSheets.

Thanks in advance.

Ralph
I think I have seen something like this before on android (some time ago).

From what I remember, MS made the change but the screen didn't update.
Exiting the setlist and reselecting the set list fixed it i.e. I don't remember having to restart MS.

Now if only I could type numbers again like you! (that's another post specific to me)

While you are waiting for Mike to fix, I suspect it will work if you "Edit" the setlist rather than just typing numbers while it is being viewed

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
There is definitely an issue, but it seems to be just with how Apple's component is displaying the data (it doesn't seem to refresh when the content changes). I'm still investigating it.

Thanks,
Mike
(01-23-2024, 06:59 PM)Zubersoft Wrote:
There is definitely an issue, but it seems to be just with how Apple's component is displaying the data (it doesn't seem to refresh when the content changes). I'm still investigating it.

Thanks,
Mike

Thank you so much for the response!  I love the product and use it for several ensembles!  This is the first time I've encountered this oddity.  I can always get around it be removing a chart from the set list and re-add it in the right order but it would be nice just to reorder.

Thanks again for such a great product!

Ralph