• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tablature
I don't play out so my use of this great program is for practicing and just playing at home.  Every now and then I will enter tab for a lick or a small solo that I need to practice or just want to have reference to it because eventually I will forget how to play it.  I have been doing this by writing the tab out on paper and then scanning it to a pdf file and then entering it like that.

I was wondering if the Mobile Sheets itself has a way to enter tab directly?

And also what I tried was this.  I went to where you can add a song and pasted in a few lines of tab.  On the screen where it is black it displays perfectly but when i hit save and then ok and then go to the actually tab itself the display is off a bit.  Just wondering if there is a certain view that may fix that?

Thanks.
At the moment, there is no dedicated tool for this, but it's certainly something I would like to support. As far as your question, you will need to switch the font to a fixed width font. Open your song, tap the center of the screen, tap the A at the top right of the song overlay, tap Text Display Settings and switch the font dropdown to "Monospace". Then everything should line up for you.

Mike
How about learning ChordPro?
https://www.chordpro.org/
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

(02-01-2024, 05:27 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: At the moment, there is no dedicated tool for this, but it's certainly something I would like to support. As far as your question, you will need to switch the font to a fixed width font. Open your song, tap the center of the screen, tap the A at the top right of the song overlay, tap Text Display Settings and switch the font dropdown to "Monospace". Then everything should line up for you.

Mike

Thats works very nice for me.  Thank you.  Great support here.