• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logging / protcol of played songs?
Im looking for an option to get a list of my played songs after doing a gig. (especially for the german GEMA Smile )
In the manual I couldn't find something like log, logfile or protocol.

Maybe there is another item used for this function - so if true, can someone give me the correct name of this function.
Tx.
If you are playing from Set Lists then you could use this. Otherwise you could check after a gig your Recent Tab there are the Songs you used last.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
There's a tab called "Recent" (German: "Verlauf") showing the last songs that have been opened in MobileSheets. You can select the songs that should be part of your list (there are often some songs that were opened erroneously and were not played), call "Create Setlist from Songs" (Setliste aus Songs erzeugen) and use "Generate Songlist" (Songliste erzeugen) for this newly created setlist. 
You can specify which fields are shown in the songlist with Library Settings - Generate Song List Format (Bibliothekseinstellungen - Song-Listen-Format)
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

You could clear the recent list (Verlauf)  before your gig and the you See all played Songs there
(02-04-2024, 08:56 PM)musikus Wrote: Im looking for an option to get a list of my played songs after doing a gig. (especially for the german GEMA Smile )
In the manual I couldn't find something like log, logfile or protocol.

Maybe there is another item used for this function - so if true, can someone give me the correct name of this function.
Tx.

There's nothing specific for this feature.

However, quick workaround would be to use the 'recent' tab.  Clear the list before the gig,  After playing,all the bits of music you have used will be there.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
Thank you for the replies. The function recent will be the solution. Tx for help.
If somebody can't see "Recent" tab go to:
Settings - Library Settings - in Library Display Settings section find "Tab Selection and Order".
Do you really see the list of played songs in the Recent (Verlauf) tab?
When playing songs from a setlist, the only entry I see in the Recent tab is the setlist name itself (which is not really useful for the really played songs, I'm using the Windows version)
I normally use a selection from all my songs by dedicated setlists. Then the songs to be played are selected (nearly randomly) from the actual setlist. There is no possibility to use one setlist throughout the gig.
I would prefer to get a separate list of played songs, preferably also with some selectable additional information (per line): on screen time (see below), and selectable fields (author, user defined group, ...).
This list (CSV preferred) could be provided automatically, e.g. at the library destination (or other user defined location), and be provided with a time stamp in the file name, e.g. a new file every day.
And it would be advantageous if an entry is only generated if some (user definable) time has passed (typically perhaps 30 seconds), so searching for and looking at a song would not lead to an entry in that list.
Or, if the "on screen time" is also logged, filtering for really played songs could be done later (e.g. Excel, ...).
All that needed information could be collected in a separate tab in the settings section.
I use the android Version only, but there i see the played Songs no matter from which setlist or collection.
I added a lot of metrics to the database, but haven't had time yet to work on the code necessary to start tracking everything, and display all of that information in a UI in the settings. SaxPlayer - once the metrics are in place, I'll have to decide how best to generate a list like that, because one option is to let users filter on a time range so they can pick what to capture, but the other option is to let the user tap a button somewhere to start tracking, then when they tap to stop tracking, it generates a list of everything played within that time frame. Maybe I'll have to support both. Regardless, I don't know what the timeline will be for all this yet.

Mike
@SaxPlayer: if you set "Library Settings - Always Load Whole Settings" to OFF, each song is listed separately on the Recent tab.

Please let Mike concentrate on more important topics instead of keeping him busy with nitpicking exotic features!
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Hi Mike,
please let me come back on this topic although taught by itsme "Please let Mike concentrate on more important topics instead of keeping him busy with nitpicking exotic features!". I think you may know yourself what you should concentrate on.
I would like to add that the solution provided by itsme is not a proper one.
If "Library Settings - Always Load Whole Settings" is set to OFF, it is not possible to select songs from the popup in the lower right corner (which I think I'm not the only one who takes advantage of that one).
Also (as already mentioned in a different post) a listing of played song as A, B, C, ..., A, ..., C, ... for GEMA purposes is not appearing.
Just a reminder: any news on this topic?
When do you think that you can provide a solution, which priority do you have for this topic?
I've had absolutely zero time to work on this between handling customer support requests, feature requests, bug reports, and the already planned changes for the next major update (3.9.0). Check in with me again after version 3.9.0 is released which will contain all of the promised chord pro changes that many users have been waiting for for a long time. There's only so much I can get done as a solo developer, and I always prioritize customer support and bug fixes over new features. There also doesn't seem to be many users requesting this functionality.

Mike