• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detailed USB setup ?
Tongue 
I went through the online help of the companion which gave me a download for the manual.pdf.
The "connection section" is awful as a lot of assumptions are taken for granted.
So, how about someome puts the detailed steps ? I could not even figure out where that "computer icon" is on the tablet: is it part of the tablet settings ? Or is it part of MobileSheets ?

I did import about 20-30 songs using Windows Explorer to drop the files on the tablet's download folder, so I know it works, but when I switched the companion to try USB, it didnt detect anything.

So, what's up ? I rather much use USB connection (dont ask why please) so I can use the companion.. Well, I might try wireless *at home* to see if I like the companion...

But wait ! Aw drats, I only have a MacBook at home so, no companion for OSX....

Back to the USB setup.... anyone ?

Thanks.
Ok, got the "computer" button is on MobileSheets app in the tablet but it only shows when you have "Filters on".
The wireless setup at home... cant yet do without a Windows machine ...
Although there is no companion for Mac, you can use the Android transfer app to connect to your device via USB. (You probably want to input metadata in MS so this probably will not help.)
http://www.android.com/filetransfer/