• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add 'Are you sure?' when deleting from the library
This and a 'redo' for accidental deletes would sure be helpful!!!
A friend deleted the wrong piece several weeks ago and I just did it,  I think she did it in the library and I did it in the recents instead of using 'remove' [not paying attention to what I was doing].
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
I'm a little confused - in order to delete a piece, there is already a deletion confirmation dialog that also lets you pick whether to delete the underlying file. Is that not sufficient? If you delete anything else like a setlist, there is also a confirmation dialog that is displayed for that. Are you saying you want two levels of confirmation for deleting anything? Or am not understanding? 

As far as undo/redo, I've thought about this a bit and it's going to be quite complex to implement. In order to handle this without having to make massive changes, I would basically have to create a snapshot of the database file before every change in addition to a copy of any impacted files. This will make it possible to undo or redo changes without having to worry about reversing individual database queries. This would mean lots of data would be constantly stored under the application cache folder though. With larger databases and files, this could cause some disk I/O slowdown, especially on older devices. So I'd probably have to make it something users could enable/disable.

Mike
I was in such a hurry and not paying attention I missed the warning. sorry.
Forget about the redo, that's too much involved for such a, potentially, little used feature. Thanks for the clarification.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12