• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble Importing Music to MobileSheets from OneDrive
Hi,

I've been using MobileSheets for about a year, mainly for live orchestra performances where we all use tablets to read music. Recently, I encountered an issue where I uploaded a new piece of music to my OneDrive account to import it into MobileSheets. However, when I tried to import from OneDrive within MobileSheets, the music wasn't there. In fact, I only see one piece of music listed, whereas before I had a long list to choose from when importing.
I'm not sure what went wrong here and would appreciate any assistance.

Thank you!
(02-22-2024, 04:43 PM)cuthbertdavies Wrote: Hi,

I've been using MobileSheets for about a year, mainly for live orchestra performances where we all use tablets to read music. Recently, I encountered an issue where I uploaded a new piece of music to my OneDrive account to import it into MobileSheets. However, when I tried to import from OneDrive within MobileSheets, the music wasn't there. In fact, I only see one piece of music listed, whereas before I had a long list to choose from when importing.
I'm not sure what went wrong here and would appreciate any assistance.

Thank you!

Hi,

Are you sure that you are in the correct folder? For me OneDrive Integration works like a charm.
Maybe go back to „Root“ and then choose your folder.

Regards,
Stephan
Can you also please confirm that you are only working with PDFs, images or text/chord pro files? If you are trying to import .docx files, that's not currently supported, and if your files don't have file extensions on them (i.e. there is no .pdf at the end), that is also going to cause problems.

Mike