• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importing audio
Sad 
I cannot get mp3 files imported and associated with a pdf file. I’ve tried copying both pdf and mp3 file into the “Mobile Sheets” directory on the iPad, but I still get disassociated files when I do a batch import. I’ve tried doing batch import from google drive or iCloud. Same results.
So you need to do one of two things:

1) You need to import the PDFs first, then long press the song created for that PDF, tap "Edit Song", go to the Audio tab, tap the + icon and then select one or more audio files to add to the song.

2) Enable Settings->Import Settings->Automatically Add Matching Audio, then place both the PDFs and audio files into the MobileSheets application folder before importing, then import the PDFs and as long as the audio files have the exact same name as the PDFs, they will get pulled in automatically. If you batch import from the cloud, this should also work just fine if you have "Automatically Add Matching Audio" enabled. 

If this isn't working for you, I'll investigate it, but it definitely worked the last time I tested it on iOS.

Mike
(02-27-2024, 03:46 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: So you need to do one of two things:

1) You need to import the PDFs first, then long press the song created for that PDF, tap "Edit Song", go to the Audio tab, tap the + icon and then select one or more audio files to add to the song.

2) Enable Settings->Import Settings->Automatically Add Matching Audio, then place both the PDFs and audio files into the MobileSheets application folder before importing, then import the PDFs and as long as the audio files have the exact same name as the PDFs, they will get pulled in automatically. If you batch import from the cloud, this should also work just fine if you have "Automatically Add Matching Audio" enabled. 

If this isn't working for you, I'll investigate it, but it definitely worked the last time I tested it on iOS.

Mike

Too many songs to add individually and I’ve tried the second and it still does not associate the audio file with the pdf. iPadOS 17.3.1
I'll get it fixed for the next update then. Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Mike