• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Move Songs within Collection Section
It would be nice if there is an option to move songs to other groups within the collection section.
Well you can long press a song to select it, tap each song, tap the three dots at the top right and tap "Add to Collection". You can do the same thing and tap "Remove from Collection" to remove it from the collection as well. A "Move" option would do both of these at once, so I do see the value in it once I have time.

Mike
Open the song editor and choose other collection(s) from the dropdown - isn't that what you're looking for?
If the collections dropdown is missing in the song editor window, check "Configure Fields" in the menu top right.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Smile 
(03-08-2024, 07:40 AM)itsme Wrote: Open the song editor and choose other collection(s) from the dropdown - isn't that what you're looking for?
If the collections dropdown is missing in the song editor window, check "Configure Fields" in the menu top right.

.... I mean this: ...see the answer above from Mike:
"Move" option would do both of these at once, so I do see the value in it once I have time.