• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page order window
This is just a small and not very important suggestion for better usability.

With the new page ordering the tap on the page order field brings up the new rearrange screen.
If you want to change the page order "old style" you have to tap the page order field again and againin the upcoming screen another time to activate the field and the keyboard.

Since I mostly still use the numerical order to change the page order (as I'm accustomed to) I would appreciate that the page order dialogue already comes up (in the new screen) if the page order is tapped in the files tab. Also preferably already highlighted and with the virtual keyboard ready to use.

It would save 2 clicks. And for those who want to use the images to rearrange the order they just have to tap cancel or in the screen which they would have to do anyway.
Just long press (or right-click with a mouse) on the page order field - then you can edit it directly on the files tab. I know this is not immediately obvious but I don't know how to make it obvious that this is supported.

Mike
That'll do it. Thanks. It was not obvious to me, indeed. You could consider a little info button next to it but I don't know if it's worth it. At least I know it now. :-)
Very good to know