• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature request for small library view
Hello,

Currently I don't really use the small library view in the song. The background is that it doesn't really take much more effort for me to change the song using the small view or to switch back to the main menu. In addition, after the song change, the old song is gone. You could switch back via the "History" view, but then of course I end up back on the first page.
I think it would be much better if the small library view had a forward/back arrow that I could use to quickly browse through a few songs and then immediately switch back to the old song. Ideally, the back arrow would jump directly to the page I was on before (would be helpful for larger songs or scores).

What do you think about the idea?

Thanks in advance. 

Tobias
I don't really want to change the behavior of the library window like that, as it currently supports navigating any library tab, so it would get messy and confusing trying to support a history of loaded songs. Instead, this will probably be best handled by adding support for tabs for loaded songs/setlists, as many users have requested that. Then you can just switch between the loaded tabs as needed.

Mike
(03-18-2024, 03:50 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I don't really want to change the behavior of the library window like that, as it currently supports navigating any library tab, so it would get messy and confusing trying to support a history of loaded songs. Instead, this will probably be best handled by adding support for tabs for loaded songs/setlists, as many users have requested that. Then you can just switch between the loaded tabs as needed.

Mike

Thank you for the feedback. 
Of course, also tabs would do it.

Tobias