• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Create and import setlists to Mobile Sheets
Hi!

I am not really sure where to post this question. Have been checking around but haven´t found the answer.

I use Mobile Sheets on both Android and Windows. I have a need to create Setlists outside of the app and import them into it. 

How can I do this? Is there instructions for this somewhere?

What I need to know is more particular, how do I target an exakt song? What is the "syntax" for the file? Is it CSV file that is the way to go?

Thankful for all help given to me. 

Mattias
It depends what your requirements are. If you've already imported all the PDFs, and the setlist just needs to pick the songs that already exist in the library, then you can accomplish this by creating a .mss file, which is just an xml file that lists the various songs. You can view one of these by going to the setlists tab, long press or right-click your setlist to select it, tap Share->Export Song list and open up the .mss in a text editor like notepad++. 

If you want to be able to import the PDFs and create the setlist all at once, just put all the files in a folder, batch import that folder (Import->Batch Import) and specify the setlist name in the setlists field. 

Mike
Great! Thanks!

This will be very good!

Mattias